Recorder is real-time recording software with MP3 file format
recording from any sound source, such as microphone, line in
or any sounds currently playing on your PC (internet radio,
movie sounds, etc.).
Real-time mp3 encoding saves hard disk space and time, because
you don't need to encode recorded sounds later. This feature
is critical for longer recordings.
A wide range of mp3 bitrate settings allows to vary sound
quality from telephone (3.5 to 7.0 MB/hour) to CD (3.5 to 7.0
With recording visualization you can easily adjust volume
level to get best results.
StepVoice Recorder Main features:
- Usability improvements
- Visualization works during playback
- You can record any portion of a file
- "Playback initialization error" bug fixed
- Updated documentation
The StepVoice Recorder features include, but not limited
- Support recording from any sound source;
- Supporting file formats: MP3;
- Direct MP3 encoding without temporary WAV files;
- Recording/Playback visualization;
- Auto name system;
- Friendly interface.